Our Range Of Services
- Turnkey EPC – Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Solar Boot Model
- Power Purchase (PPA)
- Solar Distribution Boxes ( DC / AC)
- Solar Consultancy from KW to MW
- Government Approvals
- CGIG Clearance
- Stability Certification
- Ministry Clearance
- Solar MW Project Development
- Operation & Maintenance services
OPERATION AND MAINTAINANACE:
Our Operations and Maintenance team will have a dedicated team of field-service engineers and technicians who will actively oversee the quality and performance of a solar project with effective maintenance. Typically, this will involve signing maintenance contracts making sure to meet the customer specific goals and needs.
The following services should be included in maintenance contract:
Site visits: On site to inspect installation and analyze whether it is producing the maximum amount of power it has promised.
Solar our maintenance team perform on average, regular solar array cleaning to increase annual solar energy production by 5 to 10% in climates with a dry season.
Electrical system checks: Checking the electrical systems to make sure they are performing properly — and make corrections if they are not.
Solar Inverter preventative maintenance: They should be able to do the same checks and corrections for your solar string /central inverters.
Other services can include:
• Audit energy production
• Evaluate network voltage and frequency
• Inventory and spare parts management
• Environment conditions control
• Coordinate warranty repairs and regular service check
renewals and new approvals in electricity regulatory boards of particular states if required.
Our O&M crews are also increasingly using software and monitoring services to proactively pinpoint faults in a system and assess the financial benefits of service and maintenance by weighing repair costs against the value of energy lost。 For instance, some software can monitor systems in real time and even archive data for a minimum of 20 years。 This allows system owners and plant managers to make intelligent decisions regarding O&M expenditures。 This goes along with a trend toward predictive maintenance, rather than reactive。 Annual or biannual diagnostics and preventive maintenance address any potentials issues and ensure the system will continue to perform as designed。 Out of reactive, preventive, and predictive maintenance, predictive offers the best balance of failure and maintenance costs。
Core value capability
Our technical & other capabilities are enhanced by existing Strategic Partners, Suppliers, Contractors, etc. to carry on the following activities:
- Detailed Business Plan.
- Project Planning &Implementation.
- Successful Project Deliveries and Handing Over.
Solar PV related Projects:
- Ground Mounted Grid Interactive Solar Power Plants.
- Roof Top Grid Connected system for commercial, industrial & domestic.
- Ground Mounted & Roof Top Off-Grid Systems.
- Solar Park Developments – from Land processing to Evacuation.